The Crisis Levels Of The Mutant Sharks Have Exceeded Our Expectations. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Megalodon Returns 2024 is a Youku movie. Which guarantees all that is good in Chinese sharksploitation.  Straight away you are thrown into the action, and it’s done big and brash. Youku TV movies are all about visual excitement and the story always seem subservient to this. That’s likely just my impression given that I am reading subtitles as quickly as I can. So, I can’t comment on the plot as my confusion and noting of continuity errors maybe due to something being lost in translation. There are some great scenes in this movie to rank with any of the best of its western counterparts. The Mechanical shark that spits torpedoes is worth the price of admission alone. It’s gore light, but with all the shark action they don’t need gore to dwell on or flesh out (you see what I did there). Chinese TV also seems to produce the fastest shark fin action on streaming today, these sharks do not loiter. It’s a whirlwind of a movie that crams in the sharksploitation tropes. I’ve said it before, But Chinese TV and Cinema will eventually be the last great bastion for classic sharksploitation.



Comments

Popular Posts