Jurassic Shark.

 Jurassic shark is about to have its third titled movie release, or so I thought until I watched the trailer, it’s a copy of Jurassic shark 2’s trailer. Maybe they will release one more but why? Both movies are bad. Where to start, OK the acting is terrible, the sound is terrible, the shooting is terrible. Its CGI shark is passable but not well integrated with the cast member it’s attacking. Anyway, it’s not about the shark in shark movies as I've stated before, its more about the human drama. In this case its terrible. However, it does have more bikini footage per movie minute than most sharksploitation movies. Not that I am counting. I have an unfounded yet sneaking feeling that this film was inspiration for the Sharknado phenomenon. The only difference overall is that Sharknado is trying to be bad.

Asia Pacific cover Art

Streaming Services Version Art
Euro and UK version Art

Comments

Popular Posts